It's finally Fall. I am so excited. Fall is definitely my favorite season. We are supposed to have cooler temperatures this week. I am ready for pumpkin patches, cooler weather, scarves, changing leaves, etc. It's definitely my favorite time of the year.
Lately I've been trying to spend more time being in the moment and more time relaxing and working on myself.
- I've started drinking more water. I got a 32oz water bottle so I try two of those a day. I don't always get them both in, but I definitely make an effort to try.
- I'm walking more. I take Walter to the park for walks, sometimes we just go around the block, etc. Either way, I'm getting more steps in.
- I'm reading a lot more. I kind of fell off of reading during the Summer, but I'm getting back on track and reading more books. I'm currently reading If You Find This Letter.
- I'm watching old episodes of Criminal Minds. I got my boyfriend hooked on this show, so whenever we have time together, I watch the older episodes with him. I cannot wait for the new season, but I'm highly disappointed to hear that Hotch is leaving because the actor got kicked off the show.
- I've been preparing to move. I won't be moving for a few months yet, but I'm budgeting, saving money, listing the things I will need to buy, etc. I can't wait to start this new chapter in my life.
- I've been trying to take more photos and get better with my photography skills. I love learning new things about my camera and taking photos.
What have you been up to?
Linking up for Photo Friday.